Friday, February 23, 2007

Who I am Not !!!

I am not a Celebrity Makeup Artist, Hair Dresser or Fashion Designer. I don’t get to work on models, celebrities, and even real people, however I am very much in tuned with this industry, as it has always been a hobby or better said an obsession of mine ever since I was a little girl. Some day I do hope to own salons, spas and beauty products but for now I hope to share my personal experiences, through this blog.There are a lot of persons out there who experience various beauty problems daily, and I know that could be a burden. I am a 23 year old female and I have always had some self esteem issues, growing up. I will admit that I had the ideal body type for most people (tall, slim, pretty), but it was not the way I wanted to look.Because of those issues I developed a keen interest in finding ways to treat with my concerns for not only myself but my friends who were experiencing similar problems. Through this blog I hope to share with you my experiences, and tell you about some of the products which I have knowledge on, which may help you with whatever your insecurity is. You can also subscribe and tell me if you have any problems I will try to find some solutions for you.

Let’s get started!!!

No comments: